March 9, 2009

Master Cleanse.

I'm trying out the 'Master Cleanse' this week. I eat too much sugar. It is supposed get rid your body of toxins, and bad food habits. Hopefully I'll start eating better after. I'm limited down to 8-12 glasses of a lemonade-type drink a day, for 5 days. I tried to start Sunday, but I ended up eating some delicious sweets. I failed today by eating ice cream bars.

But I'm doing it fo real tomorrow till Sunday (maybe Monday). I'm bored, I'm going to eat my last slice of cheese for the week (hopefully).

Update: I made the water mixture, and nearly vomited all over the register at work. The hard part was forcing myself to drink it, not the starvation part. I only lasted on day with the drink, but I drank lemon water for three days till I broke.

1 comment:

  1. i tried it. i really liked it. but i should have used a cheese cloth for the pepper... those pieces were killer in the throat. i only last 4 days. hope you do better!

    ReplyDelete